Lunch at Tenji Japanese Buffet

My department had their lunch (hope this is not an annually event) at Tenji Japanese Buffet, Solaris. It was my first time having meal at a Japanese restaurant, which the food are mostly alien to me. I am a typical Malaysian, or maybe a typical Malay when it comes to food. I hardly enjoy other than Malaysian food, except for one or two.

Kalau takdo cili, tak sodap! :

But the ambiance was great. I dont know how to describe but I had a calm and relaxing moment while having my lunch.

The nearest counter from our table. Various type of "nuggets".

doesnt really tempting me to try, but my lense say "yes".

this is what I had for my lunch

abang sony

Dato H

Mr I

She must be enjoying her drink so much

After lunch!

Mr Canon Enthusiast!

More photos at Department Lunch

The Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi eu sem ultrices, porttitor mi eu, euismod ante. Maecenas vitae velit dignissim velit rutrum gravida sit amet eget risus. Donec sit amet mollis nisi, nec commodo est.

No comments:

Post a Comment